DLI Summer School 2018 Half-Bursary Award
We invite applications from DLI members for a Half- Bursary Award to enable attendance at Course A: DO - RE - MI . . . . with tutor Chrissie Poulter at our Annual Summer School, to be held at University of Limerick Campus from Saturday July 28th to Saturday August 4th 2018.
Course A is a course for ‘beginners’ – a course where you get to begin at the beginning. You can take things to pieces; look at scripts and stories; songs with words and tunes with none. Through games, play, improvisation and fun, you’ll enjoy a creative, challenging and rewarding experience.
Aim of this Award
The half-bursary award is made to support the skills’ development of DLI members who are new and/or fairly inexperienced actors who, through financial circumstance, might not otherwise be in a position to avail of this training.
Value of Bursaries
€250 each which includes tuition, lunch, Friday night barbecue and attendance at the social programme.
Contact Anne Mekitarian for booking form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Award
- Applicants must be Members of DLI, either Individual or Group Members, and must reference the Membership Number on the application form.
- The bursary is non-transferable and can only be availed of by the successful applicant.
- The bursary award covers course tuition and lunch each day.
- Drama League of Ireland will not be liable for any other expenses that the candidate may incur, such as travel expenses, lost income etc. as a result of attendance at the training course.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age on July 1st 2018
- Awards will be adjudicated by a selection panel.
- All applicants will be advised of decisions by email.