Terms & Conditions
The Drama League of Ireland CLG can offer a range of payment options to suit your needs. We currently accept the following payment methods:
- Cash (for payment directly at the DLI Office) or to Summer School Director.
- Cheque (cheques made payable to The Drama League of Ireland CLG (in Euros or sterling)
- EFT to Current Account (Membership) or Summer School Account (Training)
- Credit card (we accept Mastercard and Visa) via the website
- Debit cards (Laser, Maestro) via the website
T&C’s – Theatre Training / Summer School / Workshop
- Once purchased, Course Bookings cannot be refunded.
- Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants must be over 18 years
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission…
- Management reserves the right to make essential changes to the programme without prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any course without prior notice. In this event, bookings may be exchanged or refunded to the face value only from the original point of sale.
- Course participants enter the venue at their own risk and assume all responsibility for their property.
- Once you have booked or paid membership with the DLI, your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about the DLI and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking.
How to Book Courses
You may book for the DLI Summer School or Workshops via the Summer School Director: email email@example.com
Payment should be in Euro by cheque/money order/bank transfer payable to The Drama League of Ireland CLG or by card via the website.
Credit/Debit Card payment may be made via the website by following the instructions.
Your placing of an order via the website will constitute an offer by you, which may or may not be accepted by The Drama League of Ireland. Amongst the information that we will require in order to process any payment or booking by you is the following
- your full name;
- a valid delivery address (and not a P.O. Box address);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- details relating to a valid credit/debit card and including the cardholder’s name, the card number and expiry date;
and details of the course you wish to pursue.
Group / Individual Membership
- Details of Group Membership – Secretary and Chair
- Postal Address
- Contact details: email and telephone numbers x 2.
For Individual Membership, name, address, telephone and email information is required.
Where we deem it to be necessary, we reserve the right to request additional information in order to process your order, including, for example, formal documentary identification from you or verification of your right to use any credit/debit card used to place an order with us.
We reserve the right to decline any offer you make to purchase at our sole discretion, including, for example, where we suspect any of the details you have provided to be false or misleading, where the information you provided is incomplete, or where any particular course is no longer available.
Payment, Validation Checks & Security
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer.
During the purchasing process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields must be completed.
We, or third parties engaged on our behalf, will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delay or failure by you to place a valid order if the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorise payment to us.
We offer the use of a secure server when you submit your credit/debit card number to us. If you choose to use our security services as detailed, your credit/debit card information shall be encrypted prior to its being submitted to us.
Notwithstanding the security procedures, there are always risks associated with Internet communications and credit/debit card use over which The DLI has no control and The DLI expressly disclaims, in so far as legally permissible, responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of the theft, loss or delay of information provided by you to us.
Acceptance of your offer to buy Courses or Training Or Membership will be confirmed or declined by us and we will communicate this to you accordingly.
General Terms for Website Use
The Terms for Online Sales and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. Notwithstanding this, you agree that we may at our sole discretion apply for injunctive remedies (or other equivalent types of urgent legal remedy) in any jurisdiction where we reasonably deem such action to be appropriate. Any failure or delay by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms for Online Sales shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms for Online Sales is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms for Online Sales without affecting the rest of the Terms for Online Sales. The remaining provisions of the Terms for Online Sales will continue to be valid and enforceable.
We shall not be liable for any breach of these Terms for Online Sales & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
If you access this website from a country other than the Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with relevant local laws and regulations. You must not access this website from countries where such access or the contents of this site are illegal.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms for Online Sales.
If you breach these Terms for Online Sales and we do not take action that will not affect our ability to rely on these Terms for Online Sales later.